Search

Saturday 29 December 2012

Allari Naresh : Will direct a film in future

Allari Naresh Allari Naresh : Will direct a film in future If there is a minimum guarantee hero in the Telugu Film Industry today, it is Comedy King Allari Naresh. The lanky young hero is loved by all sections of the audience for his fun entertainers. We caught up with Naresh for an exclusive interview today. He spoke to us on the sets of ‘Action 3D’ and the conversation was as enjoyable as his films. Read on to see what he had to say.
In future, yes. I love direction and I am keen on realistic love stories like 7/G Brindavan Colony. Though I can act in comedy films, I cannot write comedy. I am better at writing love stories. I don’t want to step on two boats at the same time. Acting is my priority now. About 5-6 years down the line, I will attempt direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts