Search

Thursday 6 December 2012

bhama to play a Punjabi kudi in her next

bhama Bhama to play a Punjabi kudi in her next
bhama Bhama to play a Punjabi kudi in her next

It had been a busy year for actress Bhamaa, shooting back-to-back for Malayalam and Kannada movies.
And now, the actress is experimenting like never before. While her latest Mollywood release saw her as a coy Muslim girl, her next two Kannada movies will see her in out-and-out glamorous roles.
“I am trying to do as many variety roles as possible. You will see me in a never-before-seen-look in my latest releases,” asserts Bhamaa.
The actress, who has just wrapped up the shoot of Ambara, will soon join the set of yet another Kannada film, Barfi, in Bangalore. “I am quite excited about my role in Barfi. I play a Punjabi girl, a first in my career,” says the actress. Bhamaa says she did prepare for the role as she had to not only dress up as a Punjabi kudi, but also render a few dialogues in Punjabi. “The first schedule of the shoot was in Punjab; so I could watch the life of Punjabis at close quarters,” says Bhama.
Another film that she’s eagerly awaiting is Auto Raja, which will see her in two get-ups. “It is a dream role… something that I have been longing to do in Mollywood. However, it is in Kannada that I got to enact such a powerful women-oriented role. The movie will hit the screens in January next year. I just can’t wait for the audiences’ response to it,” says the actress.
Meanwhile, Bhamaa will be dubbing for her latest Kannada flick as well. “Now that I’ve worked in the industry for a handful of films, I am quite comfortable with the language,” she signs off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts