Search

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Shahrukh Khan Talks About Priyanka Chopra

Sharuka Priyanka Chopra Shahrukh Khan Talks About Priyanka Chopra

Bollywood Super Star Shahrukh Khan has finally opened up and talked about his relation with his co-star and friend Priyanka Chopra. Speaking to CNN-IBN, Sharukh said “To me what is most disturbing is that a lady who has worked with me has been questioned and somewhere down the line has not been shown the respect that I show her, or to all women. I think it is disrespectful and I am extremely sorry about that, sorry means not because of the things that I have done but because she is a friend ”.
Sharukh Khan complimented Priyanka Chopra stating “She was a little girl who started her Miss World crowning with me. We have shared some of the nicest moments onscreen and off it. It is extremely unfortunate for me, you know, a friendship gets a little spoilt. ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts