Search

Saturday 26 January 2013

Ed Sheeran discusses rumors of Taylor Swift’s implants

Taylor Swift dating with Ed 300x162 Ed Sheeran discusses rumors of Taylor Swifts implantsEd Sheeran was recently on the Kidd Kraddick Show promoting his new tour and Grammy nomination when he was asked about his relationship to Taylor Swift and tabloid rumors about them. When discussing the tabloid rumors about Taylor, Ed came to the defense of his friend, saying, “She [Taylor] has like five cars following her everyone, like everywhere.”
When he’s asked about whether Taylor got breast implants, Ed laughs and says, “I’d say no, because if you were going to get a boob job, it would be noticeable and I don’t think it’s noticeable.  Not that I spend a lot of time looking at them, but….”
He’s also asked about whether his tattoos symbolizes anything about Taylor and his relationship with her, but he says, “No, if you look at my arm there’s a ketchup bottle there.  There’s just some random, random stuff there. I basically get ketchup for every major thing [in my life].”
Ed also talks about his recent titles, saying, “I got voted worst dressed for 2012 in GQ.  When I saw it, there were a few things that went through my head – first thing, I found out in my house with twenty of my friends, who were all dressed the same as me, and I was like, ‘Guys, I’ve been voted worst dressed’, and they all kind of looked at themselves [laughs], secondly, I was kind of happy that they noticed that I didn’t care, and thirdly, I was number 1 and number 3 was a cross-dressing cage fighter, so I dress worse than him?  That’s messed up man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts