Search

Friday 18 January 2013

Vikram’s ‘I’ Movie Shoot in Chennai

Vikram I Movie Wallpapers Vikrams I Movie Shoot in ChennaiShankar’s directorial titled I with Vikram in the lead role is currently being shot in Chennai where some key scenes are being shot. The ace director who happens to capture beautiful exotic locales is touring in and around Chennai for vital scenes on the lead actors Vikram and Amy Jackson.
Recently, the makers have canned an action sequence in China. Vikram has toned up his physique and he looks much younger. After the current schedule, Shankar will leave abroad for scouting unique picturesque locales for a song shooting.
I has cinematography by PC Sreeram, musical scores by AR Rahman, editing by Anthony. Aascar films is producing this romantic thriller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts