Search

Monday 7 January 2013

Aishwarya Arjun to feature in Pattatthu Yaanai

Tamil-Actress-Aishwarya-ArjunDebutante Aishwarya Arjun, daughter of Tamil actor Arjun, says it was not a conscious decision to enter film land.
“I never told myself that I wanted to become an actress…the thought of becoming an actress was a subconscious decision. I received plenty of offers over the years but for some reason I was waiting for the right time,” Aishwarya told IANS.
A fashion design graduate from London, Aishwarya is debuting opposite Vishal Krishna in the upcoming Tamil action drama ‘Pattatthu Yaanai’, directed by Boopathy Pandian.
Now that she has taken the plunge, the newcomer wants to play long innings in the film business.
“I want to enjoy my time as an actress and try my best to live up to the expectations of my father. I know there will be a lot of pressure, but I hope to counter that with hard work and sincerity,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts