Search

Sunday 24 February 2013

Chitrangada Singh wants to work with Zoya Akhtar

Chitrangada Singh in I Me A Chitrangada Singh wants to work with Zoya AkhtarActress Chitrangada Singh who is finally a game for the commercial cinema, has her own list of favorite film directors with whom she wants to work.
And top on the gorgeous actress’ list is Zoya Akhtar who has made films like ‘Luck By Chance’ and ‘Zindagi Na Melgi Dobaraa’.
“I am dying to work with Zoya Akhtar. She’s a fabulous director,” said Chitrangada in her latest interview, adding “Then I would love to work with Vishal Bhardwaj, Raju Hirani and Anurag Basu.”
Chitrangada is known as one of the hottest actresses of B-town. However, she informs that looking sexy comes naturally to her and she doesn’t need to put extra efforts to do so.
“Sex appeal comes to me naturally. I don’t work hard towards it. I carry a bit of me in every role I do,” she tells.
Chitrangada is right now busy with the promotional activities of her latest film ‘I, Me Aur Main’. The film directed by debutant director Kapil Sharma and produced by Goldie Behl is releasing on March 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment