Search

Monday 25 February 2013

Shankar’s I Shooting in Kodaikanal

shankar I movie Shankars I Shooting in KodaikanalShankar is now wielding megaphone for Vikram’s next flick “I”. Amy Jackson is playing the female lead and ace music director A.R.Rahman is composing the tunes for this film.
As per reports, Shankar planned “I” first schedule in China. But, no shooting access was given for few places in China. So director Shankar planned to recreate those parts of China across 150 acres in Kodaikanal to shoot those portions.
“I” is anticipated to be another high budget movie in Indian cinema with highly technical crew. Santhanam and Suresh Gopi are playing the prominent roles. Cinematography is handled by P.C.Sriram and Venu Ravichandran is producing this movie under Aascar films.

No comments:

Post a Comment