Search

Saturday, 9 March 2013

Anjali suffers Electric shock

anjali Anjali suffers Electric shock
Chennai: Film actress Anjali of “Journey”  fame was electrocuted when she was in shooting at Tirupuru in Chennai on Saturday. Due to the Short circuit, she sufferd minor  injuries
According to reports, she came into contact with live electric wire while she was in the shoot of a Tamil film. She was rushed to the hospital and the reports on her condition is awaited.She also acted in Seetamma vaakitlo Sirimalli chettu” (SVSC) starred by Venkatesh and Mahesh Babu.






Anjali suffers Electric shock, Anjali Electric shock, SVSC Anjali Electric shock, Anjali accident in shooting, short circuit, hospital, chennai, Anjali current shock, actress anjali current shock

Google+ Followers

Popular Posts