Search

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Kothaga' logo unveiled


The logo of 'Kothaga' (A New Trend of Love) directed by A Rajesh and produced by Chintal Reddy on the banner of Future Film Creations with Arjun and Alekhya as hero and heroine was launched at Film Chamber in Hyderabad on December 12. Film Chamber member Sai Venkat attended the programme and complimented the film unit.
Speaking on the occasion, director A Rajesh says, 'In this film, everything right from the title would be very novel. I worked a lot on the story. The film would mostly run on the screenplay. The hero and heroine Arjun and Alekhya would be very apt for the story. I have got very good technicians for the film.
We all are working very hard to prove that we did a very good film. I thank the producer for giving me the opportunity by trusting the story. I wish the audiences would welcome by making it a big hit.' Producer Chital Reddy says, 'This is my debut film and I wish it would enhance the value of our banner. I totally trust the director that he would win the trust of every one.' Music is by Baigella and camera is by Muralikrishna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts