Search

Wednesday 12 December 2012

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan re entry to Bollywood

Aishwarya Rai Bachcha Aishwarya Rai Bachchan re entry to BollywoodAishwarya Rai Bachchan, who gave birth to a baby girl last year, says that she will soon make a comeback in Bollywood. The last film Aishwarya did before going on a pregnancy break was Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan recently attended an event in Vadodara.
At the event she said, “I am listening to scripts and when I zero in on the right one, I will be back. Aishwaraya said that she was only on maternity leave and did not leave the industry. She said, ” I became a mother and wasn’t it natural that I would take a break from work?” Aishwarya also talked about her UNAIDS programme and said that she would tour various parts of India in order to educate women about HIV/AIDS test so that they can prevent their children from getting infected by the AIDS virus . Aishwarya said, “I’ll help break social barriers and stigmas that are attached with the disease.”

No comments:

Post a Comment