Search

Sunday 9 December 2012

Sridevi wants her next film to be special

sridevi latest Sridevi wants her next film to be special

After the phenomenal success of ‘English Vinglish’, both Boney Kapoor and R. Balki are keen to do another film with Sridevi, but the veteran actress is still unsure about her next step. While Balki plans to cast the actress in a sequel to ‘English Vinglish’, Sridevi’s husband Boney plans to produce another film that would do justice to his wife’s tremendous screen presence.
She is not against doing another film right away. But she wants her next film to be as special. She is waiting for both to come up with a script that would take her beyond ‘English Vinglish’. Both Boney and Balki are welcome to come up with the required script. Sridevi is game,” said a source,
The plans of casting Sridevi opposite Big B in a film by Balki have also been put on hold.
A source close to Sridevi and her producer-husband Boney said: “The intention is to take her ‘comeback advantage’ to another level. ‘English Vinglish’ should and must not be a one-off success for Sridevi.
Speaking right after the film’s success, Sridevi said: “Right now I am in a daze. I’ve never in my life given so many interviews. I’ve attended more media events and been seen on more television shows in the past few weeks than my entire life. What I’d like is to take a break, spend time with my husband and daughters. I’ve only been seeing them sporadically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts