Search

Tuesday 8 January 2013

I Me Aur Main Movie Posters

I-Me-Aur-Main-wallpapersI Me Aur Main Movie Posters, I Me Aur Main Posters, I Me Aur Main Wallpapers, I Me Aur Main First Looks, I Me Aur Main Firstlook wallpapers, I Me Aur Main Trailer
Directed by Kapil Sharma, son of India’s first astronaut Rakesh Sharma, I Me Aur Main looks like a fun flick with John sandwiched between the two hot chicksI Me Aur Main- the title sounds like the protagonist of the film John Abraham plays a pompous character, but we hear he’s portraying a  guy who falls in love with two women – Prachi Desai and Chitrangda Singh, and the concept revolves around John making a decision of who his life partner will be.
A slice-of-life flick, we wonder how the film will turn out to be. John has tried his hand at playing light-hearted characters before (remember duds like Garam Masala and Jhootha Hi Sahi) and has fallen flat on his face. But will he be able to justice this time around? Well, we can’t say that just yet. But when it comes to the style statements of the two ladies, we are quite impressed.
Obviously, Chitrangda Singh wins our hearts hands down with her classic sheath dress and gorgeous pumps. Prachi Desai too doesn’t look that bad in her causal look; she is all colourful and vibrant, while Ms Singh is very corporate-like.I Me Aur Main postersI-Me-Aur-Main first look
The pizza and the beer bottle lying next to John’s feet give a fair idea of the youthful feel of the film. Let’s see how Johnny boy deals with his love issues- if he uses his brains or waits for destiny to rescue him from his pyaar problems, we wait and watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts