Search

Monday 21 January 2013

My daughter wanted ‘Student Of The Year’ to win best film award, says Anurag Basu

Anurag Basu My daughter wanted Student Of The Year to win best film award, says Anurag BasuIf Anurag Basu’s daughter had her way, Karan Johar’s ‘Student Of The Year’ (SOTY) would have won the best film trophy at the 58th Idea Filmfare Awards, instead of her father’s ‘Barfi!’. Basu took to Twitter to inform Johar about his daughter’s choice.
“I asked my daughter – ‘Guess who won the best film at the Filmfare?’ She said, ‘It has to be SOTY’! Cinema is always subjective,” Basu posted on Johar’s wall.
To that, Johar replied: “True! And please give your daughter the tightest hug! My favourite film of the year won tonight! ‘Barfi!’”
The Filmfare Awards night was held here Sunday and ‘Barfi!’ also won the best actor (male) trophy for Ranbir Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts