Search

Friday 25 January 2013

Neetu Chandra is happy working in Tamil Film

Neetu Chandra Neetu Chandra is happy working in Tamil FilmActress Neetu Chandra, known for her work in Hindi films such as ’13B’, ‘Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye!’ and ‘Rann’, is satisfied with her work in Tamil Film.
“Tamil cinema has given me better opportunities and I am proud of it. All my three films in Tamil gave me immense satisfaction,’ tweeted Neetu.
Her Tamil films include horror thriller ‘Yavarum Nalam’, ‘Theeradha Vilaiyattu Pillai’ and ‘Yuddham Sei’.'Aadhi Bhagavan’ is her fourth Tamil film, which is currently in its post production stage.
Neetu calls genuine critics her biggest inspiration.
“I will always remember every genuine critic of mine. They are my biggest inspiration – Thanks,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts