Search

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sunny Leone wins AVN Crossover Star Awards 2013

Sunny Leone wins crossover Sunny Leone wins AVN Crossover Star Awards 20132013 has begun on a very positive note for Hot Crossover Star Sunny Leone.
She has not just begun shooting for her venture of hope- Ragini MMS2, the horror sequel by Ekta Kapoor, and has settled down in Mumbai in a plush apartment and has become a regular at all important parties and dos, but has also won a prestigious award.
he was named the Crossover Star of the Year for her performance in adult films at the AVN Awards ceremony AVN Awards ceremony at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas.
Sunny was exuberant with joy and she flooded tweeter with her gleeful posts:
“I can’t believe I won this award. Been working so hard this last year with movies, endorsements, tv shows, and appearances across the world.”
“Thank you sooo much AVN for awarding me Crossover Star of the Year!! I’m so honored with this recognition.”
“I really wish I was there to receive it on stage with James Dean with all my buddies. icon smile Sunny Leone wins AVN Crossover Star Awards 2013 could not have done it without.” she tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts