Search

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Amrita Rao’s big moment: Sharing screen with Big B

Amrita Rao Amrita Raos big moment: Sharing screen with Big BPrakash Jha has roped in Amrita Rao for Satyagraha and the actress is extremely joyous as most of her scenes are with none other than Amitabh Bachchan, whose role in the film is reportedly modelled on activist Anna Hazare. “We are shooting in Bhopal and I am feeling so blessed that all my
scenes in Satyagraha are with Amitabh Bachchan. In fact, I can say 99 percent of my scenes are with him. It’s like a dream come true for me,” Amrita told IANS.
After Main Hoon Na and Vivah, the 31-year-old’s last memorable role was in 2008 Welcome to Sajjanpur. After that, most of her films, like Shortkut – The Con Is On, bombed at the box office.
Her role in Satyagraha could be a turning point in her career, but she didn’t seem keen to reveal anything about it and said: “I am not allowed to talk much about the film and about the role. All I can say is that it’s a fantastic role and we have shot around 10 days over here and now have 55 more days to go.”
Satyagraha also features Ajay Devgn, Arjun Rampal and Manoj Bajpayee besides Kareena Kapoor, who plays a journalist in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment