Search

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Veena Malik 100 lip kisses in one minute

veena malik latest Veena Malik 100 lip kisses in one minutePakistani starlet Veena Malik is going to celebrate her birthday in a unique style. She will lock lips 100 times in one minute to break the existing most number of Kissing Guinness book of world Records. The contestants of “The City that Never Sleeps-Bollywood Hunt” will kiss Veena Malik on the occasion of her Birthday.
The contestants will get a unique chance of to kiss the Bollywood sexy girl. Veena Malik said, “I am really excited about this I can’t wait to break Guinness world record which is going to be a huge birthday gift for me.
And my film The City That Never Sleeps where the contestants are going to come and kiss me. I am happy that the producer Satish Reddy and director Haroon Rashid is giving me a chance to mark my name in the world record and I am thankful to them for giving me such a great opportunity”.Veena Malik is currently filming ‘The Dirty Picture’, Supermodel, ‘Zindagi 50-50’, ‘Mumbai 125 KM 3D’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts