Search

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Veena Malik all set to scorch screen with 100 kisses in 1 minute

Veena Malik Veena Malik all set to scorch screen with 100 kisses in 1 minutePakistani starlet and B-Town newbie Veena Malik doesn’t miss any opportunity to stay in the lime light. Malik has already created a niche on small screen and in south films with her oomph and sizzling avatar. Now, she is ready to set the screen on fire again. Veena will celebrate her birthday in a unique style as she is ready to liplock 100 times in 1 minute to break Gunnies World Record in kissing.
The Pakistani import, who is remembered for her romance with Ashmit Patel in Bigg Boss 4, is going to be showered with kisses over 100 times in a minute by the contestants of a reality show, a daily reported.
According to the media reports, “The City that Never Sleeps-Bollywood Hunt” will be a new kissing world record on the occasion of Veena’s Birthday.
Veena Malik said, “I am really excited about this and I can’t wait to break Guinness Book of World Record which is going to be a huge birthday gift for me. The contestants are going to kiss me in my film ‘The City That Never Sleeps’. I am happy that producer Satish Reddy and director Haroon Rashid are giving me a chance to mark my name in the world record and I am thankful to them for giving me such a great opportunity”.

No comments:

Post a Comment