Search

Friday 8 February 2013

Kajal Agarwal says I was misinterpreted

kajal Kajal Agarwal says I was misinterpretedDuring the promotion of her new bollywood Special Chabbis, Kajal Agarawal was in the news for her views on Kollywood industry. The buzz is that she has told that heroines will not get more respect in Kollywood than in Tollywood.
She said “I prefer Telugu film industry as women are respected more than they are in the Tamil film industry.”After these statements, Kajal is receiving threats from Kollywood that if she didn’t take back her statements and apologize they would ban her from Kollywood.
However, Kajal had clarified, ‘I had great experiences in both the tinsel towns. Someone has misinterpreted me. I have equal respect for both industries’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts