Search

Friday 8 February 2013

Pregnant Kim Kardashian: ‘I Don’t Want To Be Married To Kris When I Have My Baby’

Pregnant Kim Kardashian wan Pregnant Kim Kardashian: I Dont Want To Be Married To Kris When I Have My BabyKim Kardashian Divorce, Kim Kardashian Pregnant, Kris Humphries News, Celebrity News, Kim Kardashian Kanye West, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian Kris Humphries Divorce, Kim Kardashian News, Kimye Baby, Celebrity News
The back and forth between Kim Kardashian and husband Kris Humphries continues.
Everyone knows by now that Kim, whose marriage to Humphries fizzled the minute the ink dried, is pregnant with her boyfriend Kanye West’s baby. And though Humphries acknowledges that prolonging the divorce process could cause stress that might harm the fetus, he is in absolutely no rush.
But Kim is.
Though Humphries’ attorney claims Kim is using her pregnancy as an “opportunity to gain a litigation advantage,” or in other words: she’s using her pregnancy as an excuse to rush the divorce along since there’s a clear due date, Kim says it’s simpler than that. “I do not want to be married to [Humphries] when I have my baby,” the reality star stated in a declaration filed Jan. 24 in Los Angeles Superior Court, reports E!
“Immediately upon it becoming known to the public that I was pregnant … I began to see articles in the media with quotes attributed to [Humphries] stating that now that I am pregnant he has ‘got all the power,’” E! quotes from Kim’s declaration, “‘that he is in control of my misery’ and that he is not going ‘to allow’ me to be divorced by the time I have my baby.”
“I am requesting the status of my marriage be determined now for not only my health and welfare but also for the health and well-being of my unborn child,” she added. “I firmly believe that an immediate dissolution of our marriage will help create a new, full life for me. One chapter will be officially over, and a new one can begin. The same should hold true for [Humphries].”
Humphries is currently “stalling” the divorce process by requesting to be present for Kim’s deposition. That poses a problem because the 28-year-old Brooklyn Nets player claims his schedule has him tied up until May or June — and the Kimye baby, as mentioned, is due in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts