Search

Monday 18 February 2013

Nagarjuna Missing Chiranjeevi

Nagarjun Missing Chiranjeev Nagarjuna Missing ChiranjeeviStylish Nagarjuna was in Vizag for Kalyan’s Jewellery opening. Eventhough Thousands of fans surrounded the star , but he seemed relaxed and answered questions posed by the media.
When asked  about his favourite co-stars and friends,  he coolly replied, “I’ve been very fortunate to work with some of the best actresses in the film industry and I have very few close friends like Tabu, Ramyakrishna and my wife.I am also missing Chiranjeevi a lot.
Talking about his upcoming movies, Nag says that he is eagerly waiting to work in a multi-starrer with his dad Akkineni Nageswara Rao and son Naga Chaitanya. “I’m very excited about this new project which will go on floors in the month of June. I have also recently finished shooting Greekuveerudu, opposite Nayanatara’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts