Search

Monday 18 February 2013

Rana responds to Vikram’s remarks

s r Rana responds to Vikrams remarksNational award winning actor Vikram seems to have rubbed Telugu film actor Rana Daggubati in a wrong way. The reason for it seems to be Vikram quoting Rana in a wrong way in a few media interactions. Disturbed by these comments, Rana had tweeted very frankly as a response to Vikram. Here are the tweets -
“Dear Mr.Vikram I see you quote me and my directions in quite a few media interactions of yours recently. It is best if you focus on your career that isn’t headed in the right direction with close to 10 odd disasters in your kitty I’m barely 2 1/2yrs old as an actor and you are almost close to 25yrs. Stay put on urs as I am on mine icon wink Rana responds to Vikrams remarks not take anything away still a huge fan of few of your films icon wink Rana responds to Vikrams remarks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts