Search

Monday 18 February 2013

A good script is still eluding me: Kajol

Kajol A good script is still eluding me: KajolKajol, who has shed 18 kgs and is looking fitter as compared to her past ‘plump’ days, believes that she would rather not work in movies than do a bad flick.
According to a daily, the stunning 38-year-old actress said, “I am in a happy space, proud of myself and my age. I wouldn’t want to be 16 again because I am much prettier and thinner right now than I was at 16.”
She went on to say, “As for me the actor, I have a distinct idea of what I want to do. I would rather not work than do a bad film. A good script is still eluding me. “
Superstar Ajay Devgan’s better half and a mother-of-two, the actress last made headlines for refusing Raju Hirani’s ‘3 Idiots’ because she wanted to play the lead role. However, the role was later given to Kareena Kapoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment