Search

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Deepika Padukone: I am very comfortable with Saif

Deepika Padukone saif Deepika Padukone: I am very comfortable with SaifDeepika Padukone says the action-packed ‘Race 2′ also has dollops of glamour, and says shooting for it has been a great experience. “It has been great. ‘Race 2′ has been a wonderful journey for me. I am very proud of it. The movie is an action thriller, but it also has a lot of glamour. The first film of the franchise did well too,” Deepika said on the sidelines of the launch of a new skin cream BB by Garnier, here Friday.
The actress says the movie is important to her, and she will readily devote adequate time to its promotions. “‘Race 2′ is very important to me, and even its promotion is very important as well,” she said.
Deepika says she shares a good camaraderie with her ‘Race 2′ co-actors; Saif Ali Khan and John Abraham. “Saif and I have worked before so that comfort level comes. The same is true for John too,” she said.
About her beauty secrets, the actress says she often uses natural tricks to make her skin look beautiful. “I believe that less is more. So a healthy diet, drinking lots of water and adequate sleep really helps. All these things reflect positively on your skin,” she said.
Talking about brand endorsements, she said that she ensures that every brand she decides to endorse is an extension of her personality. “I believe that every brand which I endorse has to be an extension of my personality and it has to come naturally,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment