Search

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Sienna Miller’s Horrible bird attack

Sienna Miller Sienna Millers Horrible bird attack
Sienna Miller went through a ”horrible” bird attack while portraying Hitchcock actress Tippi Hedren in ‘The Girl’ – which explores behind the scenes of the notorious director’s horror film.
Sienna Miller went through a ”horrible” bird attack during filming for ‘The Girl’.The British beauty plays actress Tippi Hedren in the drama, which explores behind the scenes of Sir Alfred Hitchcock’s 1963 film ‘The Birds’, and in order to get into character, Sienna had birds thrown at her – an experience she describes as ”not very nice”.
Speaking in an interview with The Sunday Times Culture magazine, she said: ”I did go through a bird attack – but for two hours, which pales in comparison to what [Tippi] was subjected to.
”But it was pretty horrible – we enacted the whole thing. There were people throwing seagulls and pigeons in my face, and, while I’m not terrified of birds, I don’t exactly adore them.
‘There’s something about that flapping in the face, the claws and beaks and things, which isn’t … very nice.”Sienna, who is engaged to fellow actor Tom Sturridge and mother to their five-month-old daughter Marlowe, insists she has never been interested in Hollywood blockbuster roles as they are not the type of movies she enjoys, and she found her role as villain The Duchess in 2009 flop movie ‘G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra’ ”humiliating”.
She added: ”In terms of Hollywood, yes, I suppose I haven’t really done anything noteworthy on that.
‘But I don’t feel particularly bothered. I don’t have any ambitions to be the biggest movie star in the world. I don’t think I ever did.
‘Then I did ‘G.I. Joe’, which was a big mutual decision from a lot of people, and to make that kind of leap … I just didn’t feel very comfortable in it. The whole thing was a bit humiliating. It’s not a film I would go and see, and therefore I shouldn’t have made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment