Search

Saturday 19 January 2013

Nathalia Kaur to Sizzle with Nagarjuna in New Movie

nathalia kaur hot 300x200 Nathalia Kaur to Sizzle with Nagarjuna in New MovieNathalia Kaur is back to what she does best — scorching the screens. And this time, she’ll be shaking a leg with the suave Nagarjuna in a racy item song in his upcoming film, Bhai, directed by Veera Bhadram.
Confirming the news, the Brazilian model, who made headlines last year for her sexy photoshoot with Rana Daggubatti, says, “Yes, I am doing an item number with Nagarjuna sir. I can’t tell you how excited I am to be working with such a ‘grand’ actor. He has been in the industry for over 20 years now, I believe.”
The leggy lass made a buzz earlier for grooving to Dan Dan in RGV’s Department. However, this song is more than just racy. Nathalia reveals that unlike other item numbers, there is a romantic flavour to this one. “The song is divided into two parts. The first part has been shot at in Bangkok.
It has beautiful and romantic scenes of Nagarjuna sir and me. I am very happy with how the song has turned out. We had loads of fun during the shoot, which made it less of a task for me.” The second part of this song is going to be just as exciting, says Nathalia, who is in the city to perform at an awards show today. “We are shooting the rest of the song in the city. In fact, Nagarjuna sir was telling me that he wants to groove to some good moves for the this sequence. I can’t wait to shoot for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts