Search

Saturday 15 December 2012

Everyone is searching for Sunny Leone

sunny leone veryhot 300x187 Everyone is searching for Sunny LeoneIndo-Canadian adult movie actress Sunny Leone is proud to learn that she is the most searched personality online, in India.
The actress was named the most searched celebrity in Google’s annual Zeitgeist list.
The second position went to veteran actor Rajesh Khanna, who passed away in July this year.
“It is a very proud moment for me. Me and my husband Daniel Weber have worked really hard to get recognition and it is really overwhelming that people and my fans are searching me online,” Sunny told.
“I consider myself lucky. I am just one film old in Bollywood and despite that I have achieved so much,” she added.
The actress made her Bollywood debut with Mahesh Bhatt’s “Jism 2″ and will next be seen in Ekta Kapoor’s “Ragini MMS 2″.
Sunny said she always wanted to achieve such recognition, but thought it was impossible.
“I always wanted to be here but thought it is not possible. But after being here I feel anything is possible. It is so amazing. It is indeed a proud moment for me and my husband Daniel,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment