Search

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Ganesh Bandla Open Letter !!

Telugu Desam Party today demanded Income Tax officials to bring out the facts behind Tollywood producer Bandla Ganesh  investments ,  TDP leader Varla Ramaiah speaking to media  demanded  IT raids on Congress minister Botcha Satayanarayana offices and his house as he is the man behind Bandla Ganesh.
Meanwhile, Ganesh condemned these allegations on twitter saying .. The world knows that Hardworking people can  come-up in life but The world doesn’t believe those who come-up by hard work ,this is the bad thing,  i grew with hard work & every rupee hard i earned is by own efforts. This industry gave name& fame  to many people. I have my-own family business,  I am not benami to anyone, I don’t have the need or am not in politics also.Please don’t spill mud on me an d please don’t spoil my name for your own political benefits .
Bandla Ganesh letter  Ganesh Bandla Open Letter !!  aplive.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts