Search

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Rajkumar Yadav nude in Shahid

rajkumar yadav Rajkumar Yadav nude in ShahidAfter the success of ‘Kai Po Che!’, actor Rajkumar Yadav has dared to try something new – going full monty for a scene in his new movie ‘Shahid’.Even though John Abraham (New York) and Neil Nitin Mukesh (Jail) had kept their vitals discreetly hidden from the camera, Rajkumar is said to have had no qualms about going completely nude as the character demanded it.
According to Daily News and Analysis, the actor said “I felt no shame. I only felt the character’s pain. I wasn’t thinking of how much of my nudity was on display. I think once I took all my clothes off I was better able to understand the humiliation of my character in police torture.”
He added, “I wanted to feel the embarrassment and mortification of being watched naked by people. It helped me to understand my character’s torture better.”Hansal Mehta, director of ‘Shahid’ had cleared the sets of all technicians – except the cameramen – while shooting the sequence.
Here’s wishing Rajkumar Yadav the very best for his “out of the box” thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts