Search

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Saif Ali Khan is in no hurry to have kids

Ever since actor Saif Ali Khan tied the knot with actor Kareena Kapoor, 32, last year, he has been volleyed with questions about plans to expand his family with her. But the 42-year-old says that Bebo and he are not planning kids yet.

“Starting a family? No, I feel no pressure at all. I’m very relaxed and happy. Nothing should be done under pressure, ever,” says Saif, wise-cracking, “There is no deadline to this you see. I’m not in the newspaper business.” 

Already father to Sara, 18, and Ibrahim, 11, from his ex-wife, actor Amrita Singh, the actor-producer also likes to keep talk about his kids under wraps. “Sara and Ibrahim are fine. They are into academics right now, which is much more important. You know, I don’t really want to publicise my children,” says the protective daddy.

Producers in Bollywood, on the other hand, have wanted to cast Sara in films since she was 16. Asked if she will follow her family’s acting legacy, Saif says, “I don’t know. It’s a wonderful profession. I feel that my role as a parent is to only guide my children and not really tell them what to do. But I feel she should finish her education first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts