But one of his conditions revealed about his multi starrers that “ Mahesh interested to take up multi-starrer films anymore. I’m ready to do another multi-starrer, but only with Venkatesh. I cannot act with any other hero after watching Venky”, said Mahesh. Meanwhile, Mahesh is currently busy with the shoot of Sukumar’s movie.
Search
Saturday, 26 January 2013
Mahesh Babu want to do a multi-starrer again?
But one of his conditions revealed about his multi starrers that “ Mahesh interested to take up multi-starrer films anymore. I’m ready to do another multi-starrer, but only with Venkatesh. I cannot act with any other hero after watching Venky”, said Mahesh. Meanwhile, Mahesh is currently busy with the shoot of Sukumar’s movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
-
Filmmaker- actor Atul Agnihotri is all set to do a film with his brother-in-law actor Salman Khan and it will be an action movie. Salman ...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Though her Playboy look is yet to be revealed to Indian audiences, her sizzling poses from that time are burning many rocks here. Sherlyn ...
No comments:
Post a Comment