At the event she said, “I am listening to scripts and when I zero in on the right one, I will be back. Aishwaraya said that she was only on maternity leave and did not leave the industry. She said, ” I became a mother and wasn’t it natural that I would take a break from work?” Aishwarya also talked about her UNAIDS programme and said that she would tour various parts of India in order to educate women about HIV/AIDS test so that they can prevent their children from getting infected by the AIDS virus . Aishwarya said, “I’ll help break social barriers and stigmas that are attached with the disease.”
Search
Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan re entry to Bollywood
At the event she said, “I am listening to scripts and when I zero in on the right one, I will be back. Aishwaraya said that she was only on maternity leave and did not leave the industry. She said, ” I became a mother and wasn’t it natural that I would take a break from work?” Aishwarya also talked about her UNAIDS programme and said that she would tour various parts of India in order to educate women about HIV/AIDS test so that they can prevent their children from getting infected by the AIDS virus . Aishwarya said, “I’ll help break social barriers and stigmas that are attached with the disease.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Justin Bieber’s mom thinks members of the Recording Academy “blew it” when they failed to nominate her son for a Grammy. “I think they ble...
-
-
Southern filmmaker Mani Ratnam has had a two-decade association with music composer A.R. Rahman but says he still hasn’t figured out quite...
-
-
-
-
Tamil director Prabhu Raja Cholan says the source of inspiration for his upcoming romantic-comedy “Karuppampatti” is a newspaper article. ...
-
Bollywood movie Zilla Ghaziabad has done a decent collection at the Indian Box Office in the first weekend. But the Sanjay Dutt, Vivek Ob...
-
The chemistry between the lead pair is crucial for any film's success at the Box Office. There are many occasion where a sparkling che...
-
Superstar Rajinikanth celebrates his 62nd birthday on Wednesday (12-12-12). This birthday will be a very special one for the actor as it ...
No comments:
Post a Comment